Thursday, March 4, 2010

MARCH 2010 NEWSLETTER - PRE-ORDERING IS HERE!

I'm pleased to announce that my new EP, By The Numbers, is now available to pre-order! There are multiple options to choose from, including a "Deluxe Package" that includes a physical copy, a digital download of the new EP, a By The Numbers T-Shirt, two different stickers, and a poster. Furthermore, I'm also offering a "Super Deluxe Package" that includes every piece of merch available online. All merchandise will be available and shipped on March 30th. Simply click here or the image below to check out all the details.
 
I'm so excited to bring you this new collection of songs. It's been amazing to see them grow from ideas in my head to the basic demos I posted online to the full-blown studio versions that will be released in a few short weeks. If you missed the last newsletter, you can still listen to the first song from the EP, 'The Golden Ratio', for free right here.

As always, thank you for your time, your thoughts, and all your support.

Take care and all the best,

DUSTIN

No comments: