Thursday, April 19, 2018

NEW VIDEO SERIES

Hey folks.

I'm starting a new video series to support different charities here in Louisville and around the globe. As a quote unquote artist, it's necessary to spend time creating new things in order to remain a somewhat sane and productive member of society. Therefore, since that process is a mandatory part of my life, I thought it might be good to do something more with it than just doing it for me. So as I proceed to make a fool of myself through what will undoubtedly be a series of substandard performances, I hope that you’ll join me in supporting these organizations. Please donate whatever you can, even if it’s simply by sharing the information to raise awareness of their cause.

Thanks for your support as always. 

With Love,

Dustin

No comments: